High energy, client-service oriented and community-focused personal injury law firm seeking an A-Player Intake Specialist. Our intake specialist is the first point of contact for new potential clients. You set the tone for their experience with us!
This is a great opportunity for personal growth and development with a fast-growing team of legal professionals. Responsibilities for this job include but are not limited to near-constant telephone communication with new potential clients, managing multiple attorney calendars, and updating referral partners on the status of referred potential clients.
This is the perfect job for someone who has the “gift of gab” and a passion for helping others. We will train and help you succeed. If you have any sales or customer service experience, please apply!
If you have these characteristics this position is for you:
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Be upbeat, friendly & possess a professional disposition
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Self-Motivated and high level of attention to detail
- Organization skills are a must
- Data entry accuracy
- Tenacious and unafraid of hard work
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Baristas, servers, and other customer service roles have seen great success in this role
If you enjoy any of the following job responsibilities, this position is for you:
- First point of client contact
- Gathering and organizing all new client information and documentation
- Accurate data entry of information
- Coordination of client and attorney calendars
- Must be able to work remotely
- The hours for this position are not standard and include nights and weekends.
Please disqualify yourself from applying if you are not willing to be a team player, are unable to take constructive criticism, or get easily frustrated. This job requires thick skin.
Further, please do not apply for this position if you do not take pride and ownership in your work or if you cannot maintain a smile on your face even while communicating with severely injured clients who may repeat questions, complain, and often struggle to communicate at all.
This is not the right position for someone whose sole motivation is collecting a paycheck. To be successful at this position and within this firm, you must be genuinely motivated to help others in their greatest time of need.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $26.00 per hour
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Scottsdale, AZ 85250: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location